Thursday, August 28, 2014

All American Honey


So as you all know, Katy Perry brought back the infamous Britney Spears denim dress. Which obviously means that I have to do a denim look. In case you didn't see it here it is. 

Well I'm not as fabulous as Katy (and I definitely can't find a denim dress) so I went for a look that could be worn by us normal people. 

Lately I've been really into pairing together different denim pieces together which is crazy considering I never would have done a denim x denim outfit a few years ago. It just goes to show how peoples' styles are constantly evolving! 

 I kept the outfit fairly simple because I wanted to give it the classic, all American vibe.

I paired together this denim crop top that I found at Ross with basic blue jeans (Hollister) and brown boots.

To accessorize I just wore an arrow necklace (forever 21), sunglasses (Guess) and most importantly, red lipstick. There's something about wearing red lipstick that makes a girl feel badass. (even if you're like me and can't pull off red lipstick)

  That's the thing about fashion. You're able to transform yourself into whoever you want to be depending on your mood that day!

Hope you guys enjoyed! 









6 comments:

  1. great outfit, this is spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! You have a nice blog but I don't know how I could follow you =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you <3 and there's a box on the sidebar that says "follow by email" :) or you could scroll down and click on the "subscribe to : Post" button as well!

      Delete