Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Think Pink

I'm absolutely in love with anything pink, so it only makes sense that my first look posted is a pink heavy outfit.

It's so hot in California right now and I would complain about it if I didn't love crop tops so much. If I could get away with wearing crop tops all year long, I would. I paired the top with this pink skirt for a summery look. I wanted to keep the look fairly simple so I didn't accessorize too much and just settled for this forever 21 necklace. I kept the hair and makeup simple as well because I wanted to go for a casual look that would work for pretty much any occasion. 

Hope you guys enjoyed! 
Please feel free to leave me feedback on how you liked the look!







Here's the look on chictopia: http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/1055516-Think+Pink-q-skirt-forever-21-necklace

Here's the look on Lookbook: http://lookbook.nu/look/6566826-Think-Pink

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! Maybe a white sunhat to keep the Californian sun out of your face:) Fashionable and versatile. Great outfit love!

    ReplyDelete