Friday, September 5, 2014

Autumn Feelings

This may come as a surprise to you all, but occasionally I do go for the more sophisticated look. 
Although it hasn't really cooled down in California, being that it's September I need to start dressing for fall. This look is perfect for an autumn day that's breezy but still warm enough that you don't need a jacket. 

I wanted to go for a more classy and sophisticated look but at the same time stay true to my style, This led me to go for this look that has elements from my own style that still has a sophisticated vibe. I strayed away from pop colors and kept to neutral tones that were more appropriate for fall. 

You could wear this outfit to a formal event like an art show, or to a lunch date!
The blouse and necklace are from Forever 21, shoes from Target, and the pants are from a thrift store in Japan! 

Hope you enjoyed!









3 comments:

  1. This look is so elegant. I love the necklace and the pants are so charming. I look forward to your next post. I hope you have a great weekend.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So chic, I love that necklace!

    -- Michelle | MXP STYLE

    ReplyDelete