Monday, September 1, 2014

Brighter Than the Sun

Happy September everyone!

Today I'm straying away from the usual preppy look and went for a bohemian chic look. I know it's September, but it's still pretty warm in California so I wanted to do a look that includes elements from both summer and fall.

 If you live somewhere a little colder, you can definitely wear a cardigan with this outfit. But considering it's in the high 80's where I live, that's not gonna happen. 

The key for this outfit is the headband, which is a pretty bold leopard print. I kept the other parts of my outfit pretty simple so that there wouldn't be any clashing of prints. I know it's tempting to play with different patterns/prints, but I am a firm believer of "less is more". There's ways to have a cute outfit without having 6 different prints and patterns! 

Hope you're all having a wonderful labor day! 









8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful lemon top! I have been searching one perfect white skirt for a long time, I like yours.
    Thanks for dropping me a little sweet +1!

    From Jing at www.bejingxu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Jing! i'm glad you enjoyed the look :)

      Delete
  2. I love this boho chic look!

    -- Michelle | MXP STYLE

    ReplyDelete