Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Finding Ways to Drown in Black

When in doubt, go with all black.
 You really can't go wrong with wearing all black because no matter what, you'll probably look fashionable. (I say probably because I'm sure you'll find one case where all black looks disastrous) 

I got this romper at forever 21 and absolutely loved the versatility of it. It's one of those pieces that can look fancy or casual depending on how you decide to wear it. I went for an in between look where it's fancy enough to wear on a night out, but at the same time casual enough to wear on a lunch date.  

What really sold me was the back of this romper, which has a cut out pattern on the back. It's simple, but has the extra kick that made me fall in love with it. I'm always on the lookout for pieces that are simple but not too simple.

The necklace is also from forever 21, the black wedges are from target, and the purse is from a store named Lipstar in Japan!

Hope you all enjoyed!












6 comments:

  1. Your romper is fabulous and you look lovely in it. I just adore the back. It makes your romper so amazing. I also like your shoes as well. The straps at the ankle really mesh with the straps on the back of the romper.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! i love the back too! it definitely makes the piece amazing! :)

      Delete
  2. I love how rompers can be dressed up or down depending on your mood :) You look fabulous!

    -- Michelle | MXP STYLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i definitely agree with that! love the versatility! :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful outfit! Looks so great on you.
    www.effierced.com

    ReplyDelete