Sunday, September 7, 2014

Girl Gone Grunge

I love experimenting with different styles, and today I went for a casual grunge look. This is definitely not my usual style but it's always fun to try out different looks!

Not only is this look perfect for fall, it's really comfortable too. You can wear the flannel or wrap it around your waist, depending on the temperature. 

Putting together some basic pieces you can really get a unique outfit and i think that this look is a perfect example of that. I borrowed this shirt from my little brother who is probably finding out as he reads this post. (sorry not sorry) You can definitely wear men's pieces and still have a cute feminine outfit! 

Hope you all enjoyed!









6 comments:

  1. Love the flannel :) I just went out and binge bought some of my own lol

    -- Michelle | MXP STYLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha perfect season for flannel right now :)

      Delete
  2. always liked guys clothing on girls, perfect example why...looking good girly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic look. I really like how you styled this. I know you indicated it is not your usual style but you look fabulous.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete