Thursday, September 25, 2014

Looking for Trouble

Hey guys happy Thursday! 

The star of today's outfit is this Levi's jacket.
My younger sister asked me a question and I wanted to answer it on here for all to hear. Her question was, "I still don't know, is it okay to wear denim on denim?" 
and the answer is YES! it's absolutely okay to wear denim on denim. In fact, I encourage it. For a long time people have strayed away from wearing denim on denim but it's actually totally acceptable and stylish. 

I'm still in that transitional look phase because even at the end of September, this California sun is not going away. I really didn't accessorize much because i believe you can have a strong statement piece that makes your outfit really stand out without accessorizing. Plus when I have a denim heavy outfit I like to keep it really simple to give it that classic look. 

Jacket: Levi's
Shirt: Papaya
Jeans: Hollister
Shoes: Target

Hope you enjoyed!












1 comment:

  1. Cool look, Kristina. Breaking up the look by tying your t-shirt at the hemline really helps lighten the look, as well, as you are correct that denim on denim can be too heavy. You really nailed this by ensuring the denim pieces are in different tones, as well. Have a great weekend.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete