Saturday, September 13, 2014

Mint Condition

I'm reverting back to summer. I'm sorry guys. In my defense, it's way too hot in California to layer.

But don't worry, you can wear a cardigan to make it a fall outfit. I took one picture with the cardigan on but started to realize I was sweating profusely from the heat.(Sorry that's probably TMI. oh well.)

I kept the accessorizing pretty minimal because the outfit already has enough of a kick to it with the crochet pattern on the top and the colorful maxi skirt. When you have powerful pieces you really don't need to do too much to add to it!

So I found both the top and the skirt at ROSS, and ordered this cardigan on ebay. I think the outfit cost about 40-50 dollars in total. The lesson here is that it doesn't cost a fortune to look good!

Hope you enjoyed!










4 comments:

  1. So boho chic, I love the fringe on that top!

    -- Michelle | MXP STYLE

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is still summer on the calendar so your okay. Besides, it is always great to wear what you want and not base it on what is expected. I really like your fringe top and the print cardigan. I envy you the warm weather you are experiencing since it has been so cool where I live in the Midwest. I hope we can stay in touch, Krissy. I wish you a great week.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing cropped top and I so agree with you! It's still so hot in Cali!!! Haha I am reverting back to Summer too!

    ReplyDelete