Monday, September 22, 2014

Olive Juice

Hey guys! 
Today I went for a casual summer look that could be worn everyday. 

I've been dreaming of going on a tropical vacation somewhere and although i can't go, I can dress the part at the very least. And what's a vacation without a big vacation hat right? 

The dress by itself is really cute but I wanted to add a pop of color with the jacket. It's a light jacket so you can definitely wear it in the sun as long as it's not too hot. Overall it's just a really comfortable outfit that can be worn for any occasion. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this casual summer look! 

Hat: Cotton On
Sunglasses: Guess
Necklace: Forever 21
Jacket: Ross
Dress: Ross
Shoes: Random shoe store in Japan (sorry I can't be more specific. they're old)









2 comments:

  1. The dress is cute. I love the tie-knot at the top and the color really plays well with the chambray shirt. The hat is charming.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete