Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sweet September

Hey guys! 
For once it's a breezy day in Sunny California so I went for a transitional look that suited the weather! I absolutely love transitional looks because I get to wear comfy fall pieces with cute summer pieces, which is basically the pairing of two of my favorite things together.

The skirt has floral patterns and is pretty summery so I paired it with a loose sweater to give the look an autumn vibe. The sweater is very flowy and soft which makes it perfect for autumn. It also doesn't go down all the way to your wrist which makes it a really nice transitional piece that can be worn when the sun is out but it's a little breezy. 

I went with simple black boots for the shoes because I wanted to give it the fall vibe and also didn't want too much going on for this simple outfit. 

Sweater: Twin
Necklace: Forever 21
Skirt: Forever 21
Boots: LipStar

Hope you enjoyed!








20 comments:

  1. beautiful outfit dear!! lovely blog!

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how slouchy that sweater is, so perfect for fall!

    — Michelle | MXP STYLE

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love it!!

    Ro
    www.twentyeightvia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sweater. I am desperately waiting for fall weather on AZ.

    Asta
    Cactus and Cucumber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so hot in California I'm sure it's intense in AZ too!

      Delete
  5. I like the soft grey shade of the sweater and the draped neckline. The print on the skirt is so pretty. Love the boots. I hope you have a great week.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon! I hope you're having a great week as well :)

      Delete
  6. I've been looking for an off the shoulder sweater for the Autumn, I love it and it looks so fab with your cute little skirt and long boots. You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello sweetie!
    wooow! you look like supermodel!!!! really great style!
    love your palet color! everything is so awesome!
    I like your blog!!! Also I`m here the first time so I wanna to ask you
    how about followeach other? I always follow back so let me know, please :)
    Keep in touch
    have a great day!!! :)
    kisses


    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i'd love to check out your blog! just followed :)

      Delete
  8. Love the skirt-super cute!!
    Jinna
    styleandcappuccino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look!!!! Great intro to fall! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! and sure i'd love to!

      Delete