Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The Kiss that Killed Him

Sometimes a girl's best accessory is a red lip. 
In today's look I went for a rocker vibe using some basic pieces. I felt like I was missing something so I added the bold red lip and it really brought the look together. 

I also took a chance and wore my little sisters' round sunglasses. I've always wanted to be able to wear round sunglasses but I never had the courage to because I thought I looked alien-esque with them on, but I actually loved how they match the outfit and just went for it. 

The jeans are from forever 21, and boy are they comfortable (not to mention they were like $12). They're high wasted so they give you a slimmer appearance as well. The top and necklace are also from Forever 21, and the heels are from a random shoe store in Japan!

Hope you enjoyed!










No comments:

Post a Comment