Friday, September 19, 2014

Where the Wild Things Are

Hey guys!
So today I went for a transitional look perfect for a casual outing or even a night out. 
It's still a little too hot to go full on layering, but a comfortable long sleeve shirt and a vest is just the right amount of layering for this season (well at least in California). 

The main piece of the outfit is the fur vest. It's fake fur don't worry.
I really like this piece because fur can be a great statement piece when worn the right way. 
I wanted to keep the rest of the outfit pretty simple and uniform by not adding too many colors because the star of the show is the vest FUR SURE. (Sorry I needed to throw in this pun somewhere)

Don't ever be nervous to try wearing unique pieces because I swear once you just go for it you'll definitely be glad you did! 

I hope you enjoyed this look!  

Vest: Old Navy
Top: Hollister
Necklace: Forever 21
Shorts: Forever 21
Shoes: Target










2 comments:

  1. It's a terrific look. I love the dose of glamour the vest adds and it does match so well with the faux-fur trimmed boots.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete