Sunday, October 12, 2014

Always Be a Mermaid

Hey guys! Happy Sunday!
Sorry it's been a few days since my last post. I've seriously been crazy busy and I had absolutely no time to do anything other than work for the past week and a half. But now i'm done with most of the craziness so I'll be back to posting more regularly!

Today's look is all about this little dress that has a beautiful flow. The flow and the color makes me feel like a mermaid in the ocean (hence the title). And as they say, "Always be yourself. Unless you can be a mermaid. Then always be a mermaid."

 The top half is black leather and the bottom half is a flowy mint skirt, so you kind of have a hard and soft thing going on. I accessorized with this starfish necklace and boho rings to give it the summery mermaid vibe. All I need now is to be at the beach. 

Hope you enjoyed!

Dress: Windsor
Heels: target
Necklace: Lipstar
Rings: Urban Outfitters 








No comments:

Post a Comment