Sunday, October 5, 2014

Bang Bang There Goes Your Heart

Hey guys! Hope you're all enjoying this beautiful Sunday! Sorry I'm a little late in posting this new look! I just started a new job and I've been super busy with lots of new and exciting things going on in my life. 

Today's look is a sleek look that's very black-heavy. I will admit that I did regret wearing this the moment I stepped outside and realized it was 100 degrees, but fashion first right? I'm currently obsessing over these high wasted black jeans from Forever 21 because they're just so comfortable but look nice enough to wear for any occasion! It's really easy to dress them up or down. Versatility is so important when choosing out pieces for your closet because most of us have to reuse and different pieces and can't just buy new clothes all the time!

Wearing all black always gives a classy and badass vibe, so to keep that feel I paired the outfit with classic black heels. The cardigan is light and simple enough to add class to the outfit without taking away from it. 

Top: T.J.Maxx
Jeans: Forever 21
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Forever 21
Cardigan: Lip Star

Hope you guys enjoyed!









1 comment: