Thursday, October 16, 2014

Boy Meets Girl

Hey guys!
Today's look pairs feminine pieces with boyfriend jeans. Well, in my case these are actually my brothers' jeans. But they fit like boyfriend jeans so it's all good. 

When I wear boyfriend jeans I generally keep the other pieces really feminine. In this look I paired together the jeans with this slightly translucent top and pumps. Contrasting boyish pieces with feminine pieces can really give it that sexy look. This is definitely a summer look but you could easily make it an autumn look if you throw on a jacket or cardigan. 

Hat: Cotton On
Top: Lipstar
Purse: Marui
Jeans: Uniqlo
Heels: Flea market in Japan

Hope you enjoyed!










8 comments:

  1. So effortlessly chic! I love the detailing on that hat :)

    — Michelle | MXP STYLE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! I especially love the purse.

    www.couturewithgabrielle.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable outfit babe
    You look amazing
    Kisses
    Maggie D.
    <a href="http://www.indiansavage.com”> Maggie Dallospedale Fashion diary - Fashion Blog </a>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit. I like the hat and the stars print on your shoes.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice look! I like the fit of your jeans!

    xo T.
    initialed.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice look! The whole outfit is perfect. You're so pretty! :) Anyway dear, was wondering if you wanna follow each other? Just let me know if you followed me via GFC, Bloglovin or Facebook and I would gladly return the favor. Hope to keep in touch! ♥

    http://www.shaynebirao.com/

    ReplyDelete