Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Feeling Slitty

Happy October everyone! I hope everyone is having a great week so far. 
Today's look is a summer look that can be either casual (like how I wore it) or more fancy depending on the shoes you wear! 

I thought that autumn was approaching and then the California sun came right back and I reverted back to summer. I'm not complaining though, I absolutely love summer fashion. 

The slit in the skirt is big enough to be sexy but not too showy which I love. I paired the skirt with a crop top to give it a summery vibe. To keep the outfit casual, I paired the outfit with some nude wedges but you can have more intense heels if you want to make the outfit more fancy.

Skirt: Forever 21
Shirt: Forever 21
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Random store from Japan

Hope you guys enjoyed! 








3 comments:

  1. Happy October! This is such a pretty look. Love the lace with the maxi skirt.

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing dear.

    Thanks for the lovely comment.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love slits, so daring and perfect! You did this outfit right, and I love the pony!

    xo, Kina
    CHECK OUT MY LATEST!
    thelovelylook.com

    ReplyDelete