Thursday, October 23, 2014

I Don't Give a Chic

Hey guys! 
Today's look features one of the that must have item for fall: flannels!
Everyone has at least one flannel shirt that they have in the back of their closet as their go to for pumpkin patches and everything autumn. 

I personally like to wear flannel shirts around the waist more like accessory than clothing because it adds a unique feel to the look, but obviously you could wear it normally as well! The romper I'm wearing underneath is a light denim that contrasts with the brighter shades in the flannel. I paired the outfit with boots to keep it casual and simple!

Romper: Avira Pink (Japan)
Flannel: Target
Boots: Target

Hope you guys enjoyed!










2 comments:

  1. The prints on that oxford is cool.

    www.TheFollowFashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing denim dress....and I must complement your figure!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete