Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sweater Weather

Hey guys! 
Today's look is all about this super comfortable sweater I got from Urban Outfitters. 
I walked in and the moment I felt the material I knew I had to buy it. It's literally the softest sweater ever. I'm almost worried it'll just melt in my hand the moment I pick it up. And being comfortable during this season is a must so I obviously had to buy it. 

When fall strikes you start wearing a bunch of sweaters and comfy knits, so I think accessorizing becomes more important than ever. But at the same time you don't want to go over the top, so I think rings are a great way to spice up an outfit. I wore a bunch of boho rings to accessorize enough to be fashionable without going too crazy. 

The rest of the outfit is pretty simple becasue you all know I love my casual outfits. Less is more!

Sweater: Urban Outfitters
Rings: Forever 21 and Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Forever 21
Boots: DSW shoes

Hope you guys enjoyed!










3 comments:

  1. Nice shooting!You have wonderful smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely outfit my dear.

    Thanks for the lovely comment.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color of your sweater is so pretty. The color is so complimentary to your hair color and skin tone and I like your jewelry. The hand chain, in particular, adds immediate interest to this basic look.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete