Monday, October 27, 2014

Trench&Co

Hey guys! I hope your Monday is treating you well!
It's officially trench coat season in the bay area and i'm taking full advantage of it. 
I wanted to have a look that has a cross between a sophisticated and casual vibe so I wore shorts under the trench. The trench coat has ruffles and is really sophisticated whereas the shorts and shirt are more casual. 

The heels I got from DSW shoes also gives it the sophisticated vibe. It's the perfect shade of maroon which is perfect for autumn, and also gives the outfit a pop of color that it needs. Mixing different styles is always fun because you can get a really unique look, and I always try to experiment with when styling outfits.

Coat: Papaya
Shorts: Forever21
Heels: DSW shoes
Shirt: Ross
Belt: Ross

Hope you guys enjoyed!









2 comments: