Tuesday, November 4, 2014

As Simple As It Gets

Hey guys! Happy November and also remember that it’s Election Day. Hope you’re all voting today!

I love jumpsuits, and I am absolutely obsessed with this silky sophisticated jumpsuit that I found in Japan. I think you need to be careful with jumpsuits sometimes because they can come off as looking really tacky so when I found a super sophisticated jumpsuit I was so excited. It’s really classy and so versatile that you can wear it a lot of different ways.   

The fabric is really silky and beautiful so you could definitely wear this to the office if you wear a blazer over it. You could also dress it down and wear it casually if you wear simple wedges. I kept it simple by not adding too much accessory to keep it very casual but you could accessorize it and make it more sophisticated as well!

Jumpsuit: Alices (from Japan)
Heels: Target
Sunglasses: Guess

Hope you guys enjoyed! 









1 comment: