Sunday, November 16, 2014

Back In the Cold Days

Hey guys!

I’ve been working every single day for the past couple weeks and haven’t had time to do any blogging which is why my post is so late! I’m gonna try to get back to posting more regularly so bare with me!

Today’s look is a perfect look for an autumn day that’s a little bit chilly. We’re back to having a little bit of colder weather in California so it’s time for the long sleeves to come out.

The look is really simple so it’s perfect for everyday fashion. The look is aimed towards colder weather and fall styles but I wanted to add some color to the look, and the skirt was perfect for that. I know pink isn’t in your typical fall fashion color palette, but it’s totally okay to experiment with colors because there’s no one way to do things when it comes to styling.

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Top: Hollister
Hat: Forever 21
Skirt: Lipstar
Boots: DSW shoes
Scarf: Ross










1 comment: