Thursday, November 20, 2014

Crop It Like It's Hot

Hey guys!

Yes, I know crop tops are for summer, and I know I’m breaking the rules by wearing one in late November. BUT! I’m gonna do it anyways.  Sorry not sorry.

This outfit is perfect for hitting the bars or going out on a cold November night. Wearing the coat and tights definitely makes the outfit work for colder weather. The crop top is also an Aztec print which works really well for fall fashion.

Whenever I want to wear shorts during winter I just throw on some tights underneath it. It works out perfectly because not only is it warmer, it looks fashionable and super cute.

Top: Forever 21
Shorts: Q
Tights: Forever 21
Coat: Casual Shop Gal (Japan)
Shoes: Target

Hope you enjoyed!












3 comments:

  1. You look stunning! absolutely love this outfit <3

    ohmystyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the cropped top with the coat

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is charming. I could not wear crop tops where I live unless I wear it as a top layer over a shirt. It is far too cold in the fall and winter where I live. I really like your jacket. It has such a classic structure.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete