Friday, November 7, 2014

Palm Trees and Paradise

Hey guys!

California is experiencing some extremely warm weather in November (Yay!) so I decided to have a super summer-y outfit. God, I love living here. One day I’m wearing layers and enjoying fall fashion, and the next day I’m wearing shorts and a tank top. I've been hiding behind layers and layers of clothing so now it’s time to get back into my natural habitat (in shorts and a t-shirt sitting out in the sun).

This palm tree print shirt helps me escape into paradise (doesn't it just scream vacation?) so I paired that with white denim shorts for a perfect beach look. It’s a super casual look that could be worn pretty much anywhere! Finally, the big floppy hat screams summer so it was a perfect addition to my little piece of summer in November.

Shirt: Lip Star
Shorts: Forever 21
Shoes: Ross
Hat: Cotton On

Hope you guys enjoyed! 








1 comment:

  1. Awesome shots :) I think you must share your photos on www.voguedrobe.com, too :) Voguedrobe is a ultimate social network for all fashionistas, designers and companies...

    ReplyDelete