Saturday, November 1, 2014

Sugar Skull

Hey guys! Hope you guys had a great Halloween and that you’re recovering from a crazy night!

Today’s post is a special Halloween post showing you guys my costume! I just watched the Book of Life last weekend and I decided to have a Day of the Dead inspired costume! The outfit is just all black and simple because the makeup is the important part. I wanted the face to stand out so I gathered all my black articles of clothing.

I’m not going to lie the makeup did take a while because it was hard to get half the face super white (layers and layers of white makeup), but overall it was totally worth it!

If you guys are looking for a costume idea for tonight then this would be a super simple and easy idea!

Hope you guys enjoyed!









No comments:

Post a Comment