Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Taking Steps is Easy, Standing Still is Hard

Hey guys!
 Happy Veterans Day! Just want to give a special thank you to everyone who is or has served in the military. Thank you for keeping us safe and feeling protected.

Today’s look is an everyday look that is super simple and casual. I really love taking simple pieces and adding accessories to make it fashionable. I just wore a loose tank top with leggings and boots, and I’m sure these are all pieces that everyone has in their closets!

It’s easy to just find a super cute piece of clothing and base your look on that, but a lot of times my readers may not have access to them so I decided to create a look that any of you could easily create from things you already have!

Adding rings and bracelets can really help with making the outfit chic, and that’s just what I did for this look. All of the accessories are from forever 21 and they’re really inexpensive considering the good quality! 

Hat: Cotton on
Leggings: Charlotte Russe
Tank: Cotton On
Boots: Forever 21

Hope you guys enjoyed! 









1 comment: