Sunday, December 28, 2014

Casual As Usual

Hi guys! Hope you guys had a great Christmas and that you got to spend some time with family!

Some good news! I have the most amazing family and I received a new camera for Christmas and now I’m no longer camera-less! Which means I can get back to taking better quality photos! (yay no more crappy pictures!)

So today’s outfit is a casual outfit for fall weather! I received this really great sweater from my brother for Christmas and I wanted to work my outfit around it. It’s a really nice earth tone which is perfect for fall, but I like to add some color to my outfits so I paired it with these mint pants. It gives the whole outfit a nice pop of color to it and brightens up the whole look. I kept the rest of the outfit neutral tones so that there wasn’t too much going on.

This would be a perfect outfit for really any occasion. I’m all about casual but cute outfits because let’s be honest, most days we don’t get dolled up when we go around doing our everyday tasks, but we still want to look cute.

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Sweater: Van Housen
Watch: Michael Kors
Heels: DSW Shoes
Pant: Charlotte Russe

Scarf: Charlotte Russe









2 comments:

  1. I love the colours in this look , casual and chic . Great look.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty.. Hey check out some Indian women's clothing.

    ReplyDelete