Saturday, December 13, 2014

What's All The Fuzz About

Hey guys!
To all my northern California readers, I hope you’re being safe during this storm!

Today’s look is a warm and cozy winter look that’s glammed up a little bit with some dark lipstick. Lately I’ve been really into darker shades of lips. It’s perfect for fall/winter and it gives my outfits a classy touch which I love. The con is that it makes me look like a vampire due to how pale I am but I choose to ignore that bit.

This cozy sweater (yes it’s as soft as it looks) is perfect for winter because not only is it soft but it’s super warm as well. I’m into baggy sweaters during fall and winter because I feel like I’m walking around in a blanket. I try to pair it with skinny jeans or tights though so the whole outfit doesn’t look too baggy.

Sweater: Target
Jeans: Forever 21
Shoes: Target
Earrings: Handmade gift from a family friend
Necklace: Forever 21

Hope you guys enjoyed! 













2 comments:

  1. cute look! nice blog!
    following you<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like it!
    Love,
    Chloé
    www.cheriechloe.com

    ReplyDelete