Sunday, January 4, 2015

For the Love of Chic

Hey guys! Happy New Years and happy Sunday!
I hope you're all having a great beginning of the year and that you've all made some new years resolutions that you'll stick to. I personally want to experiment more with different styles and that's just what I did for this look.

You may think I'm a little crazy for wearing this skirt in January in this freezing weather, but it's all for the love of chic. Sometimes fashion involves being a little cold right? You could always wear some tights under to keep you a little bit warmer if you aren't as daring as I am.

I've said this before and I'll say it again, contrast between different styles is always a good thing! I paired a feminine skirt with a more masculine leather jacket and I love the contrast here. You don't always have to go 100% girly and it's fun to experiment with mixing styles.

The jacket is a maroon color that works really well with the white and dark blue print on the skirt. So I just basically have contrast all over this outfit and surprise surprise it somehow works! Sometimes you just have to go for it and see what works.

Jacket: Papaya
Skirt: Forever 21
Boots: DSW

Hope you guys Enjoyed!










1 comment: