Friday, January 30, 2015

Out of this World

Hey guys!
It's my favorite day of the week: Friday! Hope you guys are getting ready to enjoy the weekend with friends and family. I'm sure most of you will be watching the superbowl on Sunday, I'll just be eating food. As usual.

Today's look features this little dress that my sister gifted to me. I used to hate everything galaxy print because I thought it was tacky, but even I fell in love with this dress and it's changed my mind forever. It's not too over the top with the print, and I think it's easy to play it down with accessorizing and hair/makeup.

I paired the dress with a simple purse and necklace, and pulled my hair back so that the look remained pretty simple. I didn't want to over accessorize and make this a tacky outfit which is why I think it's always really important to keep accessorizing pretty simple.

Dress: ANAP (Japan)
Purse: Lip Star (japan)
Necklace: Forever 21
Heels: Target

Hope you guys enjoyed!












No comments:

Post a Comment