Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Rockability

Hey guys! 
We've been experiencing the most beautiful weather in California and I've finally been able to pull out my high waisted shorts! You all have no idea how excited I am to be able to wear shorts without tights underneath. 

Today's look is a super casual look that's perfect for everyday. Today's look is also extremely inexpensive because almost everything is from Forever 21. I know we're all pretty broke after Christmas and New Years so it's always nice to have a look that we can all afford. Forever 21 is such a lifesaver whenever you need to put together a last minute outfit on a budget. 

The shorts are a bold statement piece so I think it's important to keep the rest of the outfit relatively simple so that you don't overdo it. The outfit would be cute with or without the denim jacket, so it's more so for if it's too cold. I like to match different shades of denim so that it's not too intense of a denim overload. 

Top: Forever 21
neckalce: Forever 21
Shorts: Forever 21
Jacket: Ross
Shoes: DSW

Hope you all enjoyed!











No comments:

Post a Comment