Saturday, January 10, 2015

Weekender

Hey guys! 
To those of you in California, I hope you’re enjoying this beautiful day as much as I am.

If you guys are like me, you save your cutest outfits for the weekend. During the week I work with kids so I’m super limited to what I can wear. So on the weekends I pull out all my crop tops and shorts and try to get a week's worth of fashion in!

Today’s look is a perfect look for a weekend getaway or just hanging out! It’s casual enough to wear out to the mall or for lunch, but you could just as easily wear it out at night. It’s pretty much a day to night look which is perfect for the weekend when you don't want to go home and get changed.

I wanted the whole look to revolve around the floral print so I kept all of the other pieces very basic and black. When in doubt, you really can’t go wrong with all black. It’s always in style. This look is definitely more of a fall or summer look but if you wear a coat with it you could definitely make it a winter look as well. I’m so blessed to be living in California where I’m able to wear crop tops during January, but I know that’s not always the case for the rest of the world.

Top: Pacsun
Hat: Pacsun
Tights: Target
Shoes: Target
Pants: Style by Q
necklace: forever 21

Hope you guys enjoyed!












2 comments: