Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Stone Cold Fox

Hey guys! 
I hope your week is going amazing so far! 
I've been super busy this past week and as a result seem to have developed bronchitis. So sorry about the late post! I didn't think that you'd want to see me in sweatpants and my hair in a messy bun as my latest post. 

I was so tempted to name this look "50 shades of Grey" but i'm not gonna give into the fad so I resisted. This look is a very minimal look that should be pretty easy to recreate. 

I actually love wearing baggy sweater shirts and wearing leggings as jeans. (i know some of you don't approve) I don't care what anyone says, it's comfortable and can definitely look cute!

I didn't want the outfit to be too plain and basic so I paired the outfit with some heels. I think that for an outfit like this it's important to keep it very minimal, and not add too many accent pieces. I didn't want to add any bright colors because then it could come off kind of tacky. 

Necklace: Forever 21
Rings: Forever 21 & Urban Outfitters
Shirt: Lipstar
Leggings: Charlotte Russe
Heels: Japan

Hope you guys enjoyed!









No comments:

Post a Comment