Saturday, February 14, 2015

You Go Glen Coco

Hey guys!
Happy Valentine's Day to all my beautiful readers!
I hope that you're spending today with people you love, whether that be a significant other or a family member, or even a box of chocolates.

Today's look is a super casual look that's perfect for everyday. I mean Mean Girl shirts will always be in style so it's perfect for every occasion. Obviously.

I wanted to keep the outfit really casual and simple, but just wearing a tank top and jeans isn't enough, so I added a few accent pieces to spice it up. It's important to remember that you don't always have to have crazy strong statement pieces to have a great outfit. Sometimes you just need a few simple pieces and pair them together to make a casual but cute look.

I also think it's important to keep in mind that hair and makeup can definitely be a HUGE part of a look. I put on a darker shade of lip and curled my hair for this look, and it may not seem like it but the extra 15 mins you take to do your hair and the 30 seconds it takes to put on lipstick can really make a big difference

Shirt: Target
Hat: Pacsun
Rings: Forver 21
Bracelet: Forever 21
Jeans: Forever 21
Boots: DSW Shoes

Hope you guys enjoyed!








2 comments:

  1. Like the top! Happy valentine's day to you, too! :)
    Love,
    Chloé
    www.cheriechloe.com

    ReplyDelete