Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Fringe Factor

Hey guys!

I recently just returned from a trip to beautiful San Diego, and I wanted to create a look that's perfect for summer. I know music festival season is coming up as well, so it's time to pull out the crop tops and high waisted shorts. 

I found this great fringe vest that's absolutely perfect for summer. The tribal pattern of the vest is really great for music festivals. It's a statement piece on it's own, so I kept the rest of the outfit more neutral. I think summer is all about comfort, and sometimes wearing too much accessory can be uncomfortable when you're just trying to enjoy a concert or a day out at the beach. So during summer time I try to look for pieces that are bold on its' own, so I can keep the rest simple.

Although I wanted to keep the outfit simple, I definitely didn't want to have a boring outfit without a pop, so that's where I chose to wear the green crop top. Often times I do love having a really basic black and white outfit, but I think that when you're enjoying a beautiful summer day, that's the perfect time to bring out some colors.

Top: Aeropostle 
Vest: Ross
Shorts: Pacsun
Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: Ross

Hope you guys enjoyed!









1 comment: