Monday, March 16, 2015

Kasual City

Hey guys! 
Happy almost st. patrick's day! I hope you all remember to wear green tomorrow because there's those annoying people who think it's funny to pinch you... 

Today's look is a very casual look. If you live in California like me, then you know that it's officially high waisted shorts season. There's plenty of music festivals and concerts so you want an outfit that's comfortable but also super cute at the same time. 

One of my favorite ways to style an outfit is to keep everything very basic and black and white, but then add a pop of color or an accent piece to spice it up. I love this vibrant blue denim jacket because it does just that. It's bright enough to add a pop to the outfit without being so overpowering to the point where you can't enjoy the rest of the outfit. 

I also am a firm believer that every girl should own a pair of crocheted TOMS. It's comfortable, it's cute, it goes with everything, and the list goes on and on. I'm a big rainbow sandals kinda girl, but I do admit that they look way too casual and not fashionable enough. TOMS gives you the right amount of fashionable touch but at the same time they're extremely comfortable. Win-win right? 

Crop top: Pacsun
Shorts: Pacsun
Shoes: TOMS
Necklace: Forever 21
Jacket: Lipstar

hope you guys enjoyed!











No comments:

Post a Comment