Friday, April 10, 2015

Couchella

Hey guys! 
I'm sure most of my Californian readers, as well as every music lover is going to be at Coachella this weekend. So although I'll be sitting around on my couch instead of listening to music and riding ferris wheels, in honor of Coachella I created a music festival inspired look!

I think that being comfortable is definitely important during music festivals because you're gonna be running around everywhere. Another thing about music festivals is that it gets really hot, so you definitely need to be in shorts and a crop top. That's basically a must. But if you're like me and don't want to get weird tan lines, you also want a little coverage. That's where a kimono cardigan comes in handy! It's light enough to protect you from the sun a little bit, but not so heavy that you'll be sweating like crazy.

I also kept everything pretty simple so I wouldn't have too many patterns and prints going on. Simplicity is always a good idea. 

Cardigan: Pacsun
Crop top: Pacsun
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Forever 21
Shorts: Forever 21

Hope you guys enjoyed!













No comments:

Post a Comment