Friday, May 1, 2015

Earn Your Stripes

Hey guys! I’m so so sorry that this post is so delayed! I recently went on a trip to New York and after I returned I’ve been crazy stumped with work trying to catch up! It was such an amazing experience getting to see all of the beautiful fashionistas in New York!

But now I’m back with a new look that is perfect for summer!

Today’s look features stripes which are really in right now! I wanted to create a casual and comfortable look for summer, and this is the product. I generally try to avoid pairing crop tops with regular jeans because I usually like to pair them with high waisted jeans/shorts, but If you find a top that’s the right size it can totally work out.

I’m a fan of thin stripes compared to big bold stripes because I think they can come off a little too strong and bulky, so this crop top from forever 21 was a perfect find! Not to mention it was only eight dollars (Score!)

This would be a perfect look to go explore around town, or to just go for a casual lunch. The jeans are comfortable enough to walk around in all day which makes it perfect for summer when you’re out and about more often.

Top: Forever 21
Jeans: Forever 21
Shoes: Target
Backpack: Target
Hat: Cotton On

Hope you guys enjoyed!








No comments:

Post a Comment