Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Rise and Shine

Hey guys!
I apologize for the delay I was actually on vacation for about a week in Cancun! 
It was absolutely amazing and I got so tan (Yea I know I still look pale as heck! But this tan for me).

Anyways! I'm back with a brand new look for you guys!
My mind is still on vacation mode so this look is super casual and comfortable. I got this amazing sweater at H&M. It looks like a dress but it's actually just a XL sized sweater. I really like baggy sweaters that feel like blankets and this huge sweater was perfect for just that. It's comfortable but at the same time it has a really nice flow to it!

I'm wearing shorts under it to just have a really comfortable and casual look to it, but if you want to dress it up a bit you could definitely wear some leggings or skinny jeans. I know that summer is coming up and a lot of the cute things available are full of neon colors and floral prints, but you really can't go wrong with basic grey and white. I always just add some lipstick to play it up a bit so it's not too plain!

Sweater: H&M
Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: Toms
Shorts: Target

hope you guys enjoyed!









No comments:

Post a Comment