Saturday, May 9, 2015

Singing Blues

Hey guys!
With Mother's Day being tomorrow, I'm sure most of you guys are getting ready to take your beautiful moms out for brunch, lunch, dinner, etc.

This is a perfect outfit that's very mom-friendly but also super cute at the same time! Because let's be honest, showing up to Mother's Day lunch in a crop top and shorts may not be the best way to say thanks to mom.

I went with this basic maxi dress that's perfect for spring/summer. Maxi's are always classy and have such a beautiful flow to them. You can dress it up with wedges and accessorizing or you could play it down with flats as well. I decided to pair the dress with these floral wedges to give it a little sparkle so it wasn't too plain.

I went with very natural hair and makeup to give it the beachy and casual look. My mom also doesn't like it when I wear too much makeup so I had to keep it au natural!

Dress: T.J.Maxx
Necklace: Lipstar
Heels: Thrift Shop in Japan

Hope you guys enjoyed!
Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful Moms out there. 









1 comment: