Thursday, June 11, 2015

Whiteout

Hey guys! 
For those of you guys in Sunny California with me, I hope you're surviving this heat wave right now. I'm currently melting away as I type this.

Today's look is a perfect look for sunny summer weather. 
I found this adorable dress at a little boutique in Napa valley, and I absolutely fell in love with it. It's perfect for summer during music festivals or even just at the beach. I wore it as a regular dress, but you could definitely use it as a beach cover up if you just wear it over your bikini.

I'm all about simplicity as you all should know by now, and this look is no different. I tried to keep the outfit pretty simple because the dress is already cute as is and I don't want to add too much flare because it would honestly just take away from it. 

Just to add a little bit of a summery vibe to it I wore these super reflective blue aviators that give the outfit a nice pop. 

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Sunglasses: ZeroUV
Dress: Boutique in Napa
Heels: Japan











1 comment: